One of the best things any salesperson can do is develop a list of 10 questions you feel comfortable asking.
The questions have to fit your personality, your market and allow you to move the process forward.
Here are ten of the best sales questions you can use. The questions are not direct closing questions, but rather questions that will get the customer to share more information to help you focus on the solution the customer desires. The goal is to get the customer to relax and open up to you about the real issues in their business. Don’t be surprised to hear some personal concerns as well.
Not each question will be appropriate for every occasion. The critical issue is to be comfortable asking them so when the situation is right,
you’re also ready to listen and respond with another question.
- What’s motivating your decision?
- Can you tell me more?
- How have you made decisions like this in the past?
- What is the outcome you’re looking for?
- What happens if you don’t make a decision?
- What issues do you face today?
- What are the risks of not making a decision?
- Who is else is involved in these kinds of decisions?
- What are the processes in your company to make a purchase?
- What issues prevent you from making a decision?
|Each of the questions is designed to get the customer to share more and |
allow you to ask a deeper probing question. Your goal as a solutions
provider is to be prepared with the best product possible to solve their
concerns and earn the business.
PS: Remember, the prospect may just be a prospect and have a legitimate reason not to purchase now. Don’t take it personally.
|write a review|
|Review us on Google|