Getting Started with Trucon
- For a Sales Consulting engagement it will be best to have a meeting first to discuss your “Gap Perceptions” and personally walk through the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats Questionnaire. Personal interviews with the inside team, outside staff, and management are instrumental is discovering the most rapid path to improvements.
- Trucon’s Outsourced Sales personnel need a defined target customer description/descriptions. To include specific industries, along with the decision maker title or titles. Trucon will develop call lists from its database resource service and or sources like Linkedin connections/groups, Chamber of Commerce Guides, and other public sources of information. The Client can also supply lists for use by Trucon. They should be in Excel CSV format.
- Prospect lists are loaded or created into an ACT CRM for call management and reporting purposes.
- Client and Trucon will develop a call script to be used when making the introduction calls.
- Client and Trucon should develop a brief company capability description for e-mailing to a prospect after the initial or subsequent phone calls. This should be a word document or Jpg embedded into the e-mail body. The goal is to differentiate your service from your competitors. Website home pages are typically a good starting point/source for this sales tool.
- Business education and product knowledge development is necessary for the Trucon sales representative. Please be prepared to send documents, refer us to websites, and provide training via phone, in person or via some other method as deemed necessary.
- A clear call purpose should be developed. (Assuming in-depth follow up, quotes and personal appointments.) Who should this information be routed to? (names, phone numbers, e-mails, availability) Individual sales people should schedule their own appointments after the information is relayed.
- Named individual to route weekly call reports. (PDF document with call results noted) CC other associates on request.
Next: Sales Deliverables »