Dogmatic about Results, Pragmatic about Approach
When it comes to improving your sales results, one size does not fit all.
We’ve been around the block a few times. We don’t run around with a hammer calling everything a nail.
From old-fashioned calling techniques to digital marketing, we’ll put together the right system for you.
One size does not fit all
When it comes to sales, there are universal truths, but no single approach that guarantees success.
That’s why we start with a detailed assessment, looking outwards at your market and inwards at your team and processes.
Then we chart a course to better results together.
We’ve been around the block a few times, so we’re not going to automatically recommend the latest digital marketing fad (although we know a think or two about digital marketing).
Some capabilities include:
- SWOT Analysis – Strengths – Weaknesses – Opportunities – Threats
- SMBE – 20 Question Sales Score Card
- New Associate Selection – Testing – Interviews – Onboarding
- Sales Strategy Development
- Sales Team Organization
- Sales Team Leadership and Management – Motivation
- Individual Salesperson Coaching
- Target Market Selection
- Team and Individual Marketing Plans
- Unique Selling Proposition – Scripting
- Database Mining – LinkedIn Mining Methods
- Sales Negotiations Training
- Time and Territory Management
- Marketing Automation Tools
- Salesperson Metrics and Reviews
- Sales Compensation and Comp Plan Structure
- CRM Tool Implementation and Training
- Digital Marketing
- Email newsletters and drip campaigns
- Rich content including YouTube videos
- Landing pages for lead capture
- Webinars that position you as an expert with your target market
- Follow up scripts
- Ad campaigns for Google, Facebook, and/or LinkedIn
- ROI measurement
- Sales Training
- Large Account Penetration
- Feature – Advantage – Benefit / Solution Selling
- Video Tools – Editing – YouTube Channel
- Public Speaking for PR
- Sales Motivation